How to Take a Spiritual Bath:
- If you are doing a pour over bath in the shower, please steep the bath in hot water and allow it to cool before you pour it over yourself.
- Make sure that you are clean before administering the bath.
Gather some of the water from your spiritual bath in a container.Take it away from your home.Dispose of it at a 4-way crossroad while facing east and speaking your petition.Turn around and go home without looking back.
- Shower Option
- Take a regular shower first.
- Then pour the bath over yourself with the drain closed while speaking your petition.
- Bath Option
- Take a regular bath or shower first.
- Drain the water.
- Clean the tub.
- Run a very warm bath, and pour the Conjure Crystals in the bath.
- Soak in the tub until the water becomes cool.
It is traditional to take spiritual baths at dawn so that you are undisturbed and not distracted while performing the ritual. A spiritual bath can be conducted once a week or over several days of the week. We suggest doing it once a week for maintenance, or at least 3 times in a row if you are addressing a condition. 7 days may be done for difficult situations.