**Pre-requisites (PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE or BUY SUPPLIES UNTIL THE FOLLOWING ARE FULFILLED):
- You MUST be a PERSON OF COLOR to take this course. (Please don't ask if you are not a POC.)
- You must register for Big Liz’s Hoodoo 101 - ** (Online 2-hour seminar – included with tuition. Registration information sent after the purchase of this intensive.)
- A DIVINATION from Elizabeth Ruth to make sure that you should be taking this course from me. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on Facebook to get a complimentary divination to make sure this course is right for you.
**There are NO REFUNDS once this class is purchased. We will work hard to put you in another session if you cannot make it to the session you purchased.*
THIS COURSE IS FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR ONLY!
YOU MUST USE A WEBCAM AND A MICROPHONE TO TAKE MY CLASSES. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE COURSE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES per our return policy.
A link to the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your purchase. Webinars are conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing. There is PC/Mac as well as mobile access to this platform. Please learn more about Zoom (https://zoom.us/) BEFORE the seminar to make sure the platform is compatible with your device.
Dates: November 15 - December 9, 2018 (We will meet via Zoom video conference.)
Spend THREE days virtually with Elizabeth Ruth:
- Learning Hoodoo history
- Creating your own Conjure oils, waters, baths, incense, mojo bags, candles, sachet powders, and more!
- Dispelling myths about the magic of Black & Brown people
- Discovering valuable magical resources
- Learning where to shop for Conjure items
Your $500.00 tuition includes all hands-on learning materials needed for each lesson and each online, synchronus session. This is a LIVE course and recording is PROHIBITED.
ONLY 25 students can register for this virtual intensive! Spaces are LIMITED!
All reading materials are purchased separately. (The Conjure Woman is required pre-reading)
Required Supplies NOT Included for this Course:
- Distilled water
- Arrowroot Powder (or Cornstarch)
- Mortar & Pestle
- Herb/coffee grinder
- Special herbs and roots not in the Big Liz inventory (We have over 120 herbs, so this is rare, and I will let you know if we do not have something and help you make a substitution.
- Books on the required reading list below.
Friday November 16, 2018 (6 - 9 PM)
- Cleansing the Virtual Space Ritual
- Welcome - Overview of Class Schedule
- Brief Review of Hoodoo & Ancestral Magic
- Organizing your Spellwork
- Exploring Your Magical Intentions
- Creating Your Own Formulations
- Fellowship/Question & Answers
November 18, 2018: Herbs, roots, and oils lists are due (submitted by email)
November 18 - 30, 2018: Shipment of class kits containing all bottles, containers, herbs, roots, and oils
Saturday, December 8, 2018 (Noon ET - 8:00 PM - time may run shorter or longer. We will take at least 2 breaks.)
- Short, Continued Discussion of Individual Goals and Focus
- Using References for Rootwork History & Culture
- Herb/Root Properties & Their Uses
- Oils, Colognes & Waters
- Powders & Dusts
- Candle Work & Spells
Sunday, December 9, 2018 (Noon ET - 8:00 PM - time may run shorter or longer. We will take at least 2 breaks.)
- Breakfast – Question & Answers
- Mojos, Gris Gris, & Amulets
- Incense & Smudging
- Final Questions & Answers
Reading List (purchased separately - Buy REAL BOOKS you should notuse eBooks for this intensive!)
- The Conjure Woman (*required pre-reading*)
ISBN-10: 1492239712/ISBN-13: 978-1492239710
- Master Book of Candle Burning
ISBN-10: 0942272064/ISBN-13: 978-0942272062
- Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs
ISBN-10: 0875421229/ISBN-13: 978-0875421223
- The Complete Book of Incense, Oils & Brews
ISBN-10: 0875421288/ISBN-13: 978-0875421285
- Culpeper's Complete Herbal: Over 400 Herbs and Their Uses
ISBN-10: 1848373619/ISBN-13: 978-1848373617
- Papa Jim’s Herbal Magic Workbook
ISBN-10: 0942272641/ISBN-13: 978-0942272642
You may choose to pay in two installments (DUE: September 1: $250/September 15, $250)or all at once ($500), but please keep in mind that space can only be held if you pay an installment. All spaces are first come, first serve. Please choose the appropriate drop down for your purchase option.
**THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THIS PROGRAM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND, EVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE TO PLACE YOU IN FUTURE SESSIONS, BUT WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO RESCHEDULE YOU.
ACT LIKE YOU HAVE HOME TRAINING. IF YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR INSTRUCTOR OR FELLOW STUDENTS, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE VIDEO CONFERENCE. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS IF YOU ARE DISMISSED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR!